Read up on the details of The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) lawsuit, filed September 7th, 2022, against the City of Portland.
- BikePortland: “Class action lawsuit says City of Portland violates ADA law by not keeping sidewalks clear” (bikeportland.org Sep 7, 2022)
- Fox 12 Oregon: “Group suing Portland says city is violating ADA by allowing tents on sidewalks” (kptv.com Sep 7, 2022)
- KATU 2 (ABC): “Group files suit against Portland for ADA violation over camps, tents blocking sidewalks” (katu.com Sep 7, 2022)
- KOIN 6 News (CBS): “Portlanders with disabilities sue city, say tents on sidewalk violate ADA” (koin.com Sep 7, 2022)
- Oregon Public Broadcasting (OPB): “Portlanders with disabilities sue city over tents on sidewalks” (opb.org Sep 7, 2022)
- The Oregonian: “Portland residents with disabilities sue city for allowing tents to block sidewalks” (oregonlive.com Sep 7, 2022)
- Willamette Week: “Federal Lawsuit Alleges City of Portland Fails to Uphold Americans with Disabilities Act by Allowing Tents on Sidewalks” (wweek.com Sep 7, 2022)